How To Be Fruitful In Your Faith
Acknowledge The Source of All True Fruitfulness
John 15:1 I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
- John 6:35 I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger
- John 8:12 I am the light of the world
- John 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
- John 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
- John 10:36 Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son‘?
- John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
- John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- John 18:37 Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
- Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty.”
- Revelation 1:17 Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
- Revelation 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! I hold the keys of death and Hades!
- Revelation 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
- Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Doing Nothing On The Vine Is Insupportable
John 15:2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away…
Pruning Produces Greater Fruitfulness
John 15:2 …and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.
The Pruning Shears Are Jesus’ Teachings
John 15:3 You are already clean because of the Word which I have spoken to you.
The Secret To Continual Fruitfulness is Faithfulness!
John 15:4 Abide (Live) in Me, and I (will live) in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
A Principle Repeated is a Principle Learned
John 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
Straying From Jesus Diminishes Fruitfulness
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Holding to His Teaching & Example Assures Spiritual Effectiveness
John 15:7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.